Processing. Please wait
Cancelling. Please wait
Thank you for agreeing to participate in the trial we are conducting for 'New York Times Today's Digital Edition'.
1. What is your DU affiliation (i.e. faculty, staff, student)?
2. The library would like feedback whether the number of daily passes we are providing faculty and staff to access the digital edition of the New York Times meets the demand of the users. Have you experienced any problems or issues with claiming a daily pass?
3. Did you get a chance to explore this resource, or were you turned away? If turned away, why were you turned away? Please explain.
4. Did you find the database easy to use?
5. If no, please explain
6. What did you like best about this resource?
7. What did you like least about this resource?
8. Should the library purchase this resource?
9. Additional comments or suggestions
10. Please provide your name and 87#.
© Ex Libris, a ProQuest Company, Thu Mar 30 14:37:43 UTC 2017